Hiring Students and Graduates
Seneca's CareerLink website provides an easy and free way to make your job posting for a summer, part-time, full-time or contract position available to our more than 100,000 full- and part-time students and graduates.
Companies posting on Careerlink
- Find out if your company is already registered with Careerlink.
- Start by searching our database of active companies. Enter your company name and click on “Search”. This feature allows you to search the list to see if your company name is already registered.
- If it is listed, please select it and create a new contact for yourself.
- If your company's name is not listed, scroll down to the bottom of the list and select "my company is not on the list".
After you post your job, it may take up to three days until it is displayed in Careerlink.
- If you have forgotten your password you can have it automatically e-mailed to you, or call Seneca's Career Services at 416.491.5050 x22192.
- If your job posting takes more than three days to be activated, check to see if it is in the Drafts section. We do not receive the job posting until you click on "Submit posting on CareerLink".
- To re-post a job, check your expired and archived folders for the job description and make any necessary changes. It can then be resubmitted for review and activated.
Information to help you create your job posting.
For more information please e-mail Career Services or call us at 416.491.5050 ext. 22192.
Partner with Career Services to meet your recruitment needs.