Information for Employers visiting King Campus
King Campus is located at 13990 Dufferin St. in King City . King Campus is home to approximately 3,000 full-time students in Faculty of Applied Arts & Health Sciences related disciplines - a list of King Campus programs.
Career Centre Location
The Student Services Career Centre is located in The Main Lobby - Garriock Hall. (Campus map and driving directions below)
Setting up an On-campus Recruitement Table
The on-campus recruitment table is located in a central location where student traffic flow is to a premium. A 6-foot table, table cloth, and two chairs, is available from 10 am - 2 pm. Please bring your own signage. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Job Fairs
- Job/Career Fairs can begin at 10 a.m. and end at 2 p.m.
- Set up can be as early as 9 a.m.
- Refreshments are available prior to the event start time
- Booth Space 10' wide x 10' high
**Please Note – some Job Fairs may begin/end within alternate time frames so please refer to your registration/confirmation information for event specific information.
The following is included in the cost of the Job/Career Fair:
- 6-foot table (with table cloth) and two chairs
- AV equipment (limited availability – please inquire)
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Advertising to over 3,500 students
- A 50 word promotional Employer e-Profile on the Career Services web site
- A link from the Career Services web site to your company web site for a minimum six month period
- Student Ambassadors to assist with loading and unloading materials
- GST (registration number 107967168-RT0001)
If you or a designate is not able to attend, please inform the Career Centre by e-mail us as soon as possible. A refund, minus a $50 administration fee, will be issued if written cancellation is received at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the Job/Career Fair. After that time, no refund will be issued.
Please bring your own signage/displays and a sufficient supply of recruitment material.
Proceed to the entrance of the SHIPPING & RECEIVING area where Student Ambassadors will assist you with unloading your materials. After unloading you may proceed to park in any of the the General Parking Lots.
Parking is available in the General Parking area. If you have registered your visit through the Career Centre, you will be permitted to park at no charge by utilizing the provided parking pass. Please note that parking is limited. We encourage you to carpool with other representatives from your company if possible.
Driving Directions & King Map
Once you have turned into the Seneca King Campus entrance, follow the drive way and turn left at the stop sign. Continue down the road, following it to the right. Garriock Hall, the main building and the entrance for Shipping and Receiving, will be on your right. Here is a larger map of King Campus and Garriock Hall (pdf). For more information, please refer to the King Campus link on left side of this web page.
From the South via Don Valley Parkway
- Take DON VALLEY PKWY NORTH (becomes HWY 404) and take the BLOOMINGTON RD. exit
- Turn left on to BLOOMINGTON RD.
- Travel WEST on BLOOMINGTON RD. to DUFFERIN ST.
- Go NORTH on DUFFERIN ST.
- End at 13990 DUFFERIN ST. King City, ON
From the South via HWY 400
- Take HWY 400 NORTH
- Take the KING ROAD EAST toward KING CITY
- Travel through KING CITY to DUFFERIN ST.
- Turn left (NORTH) on DUFFERIN ST.
- End at 13990 Dufferin St.King City, ON
From the North via HWY 400
- Take HWY 400 SOUTH
- Take the HWY 9 exit EAST toward NEWMARKET till DUFFERIN ST.
- Turn right (SOUTH) on DUFFERIN ST.
- End at 13990 Dufferin St., King City, ON.