Information for Employers visiting Newnham Campus
Newnham Campus is located at 1750 Finch Avenue East in Toronto (on Finch Avenue East between Hwy 404 and Don Mills Road. Newnham Campus is home to approximately 10,000 full-time students in Business and Engineering related disciplines - a list of Newham Campus programs.
Career Centre Location
The Career Centre is located in Room D2000.
Setting up an On-campus Recruitment Table
The table is available from 10 am - 2 pm. Please bring your own signage. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Classroom Visits or Information Sessions
Please arrive at the Career Centre at least 15 minutes ahead of time. We will escort you to the classroom/presentation area. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Job Fairs
- Job/Career Fairs begin at 10:00 am and end at 2:00 pm
- You may set-up as early as 9:00 am
- Refreshments will be available beginning at 9:00 am
- Lunch will be available beginning at Noon
8 ft. wide × 10 ft. high
The following is included in the cost of the Job/Career Fair:
- 8-foot table and two chairs
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch for up to 2 company representatives. Each additional company representative will cost $25
- Advertising to over 18,000 students
- A 50 word promotional Employer e-Profile on the Career Services web site
- Student Ambassadors to assist with loading and unloading materials
- GST (registration number 107967168 -RT0001)
Please inform the Career Centre by email at email@example.com. A refund, minus a $50.00 administration fee, will be issued if written cancellation is received at least 3 weeks prior to the date of the Job/Career Fair. After that time, no refund will be issued.
Please bring your own signage/displays and a sufficient supply of recruitment material.
Please note that parking is limited. We encourage you to carpool with other representatives from your company if possible.