Information for Employers Visiting Newnham Campus
Newnham Campus is located at 1750 Finch Avenue East in Toronto (on Finch Avenue East between Hwy 404 and Don Mills Road. Newnham Campus is home to approximately 10,000 full-time students in Business and Engineering related disciplines - a list of Newham Campus programs.
Career Centre Location
The Career Centre is located in Room D2000.
Setting up an On-campus Recruitment Table
The table is available from 10 am - 2 pm. Please bring your own signage. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Classroom Visits or Information Sessions
Please arrive at the Career Centre at least 15 minutes ahead of time. We will escort you to the classroom/presentation area. If you require assistance loading/unloading materials, please advise us prior to your visit.
Participating in Career Fairs
1750 Finch Ave. East
Toronto, ON M2J 2X5 (map)
Career Fairs begin at 10 a.m. and end at 2 p.m.
You may set-up as early as 9:30 a.m.
|9:30 a.m.–10 a.m.||Registration & Table Set Up
Registration in Building A
|10 a.m.– 2 p.m.||Career Fair|
|12 p.m. – 1 p.m.||Lunch|
- 1 career fair: $175
- 2 career fairs: $300
- 3 or more career fairs: $450
Your Registration Includes:
- 1 table (6 by 2.5 feet) and 2 chairs. Companies are responsible for own signage
- Paid parking for two vehicles
- Morning refreshments and lunch for up to 2 company representatives
- Material pick up and drop off assistance - ask student ambassadors in red Seneca shirts
- Your company profile (100 words max), logo and website promoted on Seneca Career Services website
Please inform the Career Services staff by email at email@example.com. A refund, minus a $50 administration fee, will be issued if written cancellation is received prior to the date of the Career Fair. After that time, no refund will be issued.
- Take a ticket at the gate.
- You will be provided with a prepaid parking ticket at the event for you to use when you exit.
- You need both of these tickets to exit.
Please note that parking is limited. We encourage you to carpool with other representatives from your company if possible.
- Enter the College from Finch Avenue East
- Proceed to the Drop off loop located in front of Building A. The entrance to the drop off loop is on your right hand side.
- Give your materials to Student Ambassadors at the Building A entrance
- Ambassador takes your materials to your booth
- Please proceed to park in any of the available lots. Please note that lot 4 and 10 is reserved for employee parking.