How to Apply
Please read carefully and make sure you have the required documents.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill out all the required fields (marked with ‘*’). If you leave any of the required fields blank, the system will give you an error message when you attempt to submit your application.
- Once you complete the form, click the “Submit” button. If there are no errors on the page, you will see a summary of your application and you will be asked to confirm the information you submitted.
- Click “Confirm.” The next display will contain your confirmation number. Please write it down/print it for your reference. A copy of your online application will be sent to the e-mail address you provided during the application process. At this point, you will be asked to print your application.
- Print and sign one copy of your application and attach your academic records, IELTS/TOEFL score (if required), and proof of non-refundable application fee payment.
IMPORTANT: If you are an applicant and wish to grant permission for “other” individual (including an agent) to communicate with Seneca regarding your application, a Student Information Release Form must be completed, signed and submitted with your application.
Sending your Application to Seneca College
Once you have all the required documents, you can send them to us by one of the following means (please use only one method):
- By mail or courier:
International Admission at Seneca College,
1750 Finch Avenue East,
Toronto, ON M2J2X5
- By fax: +1 416 492 9243
- By scan:
- scan signed application and all academic documents (including IELTS/TOEFL)
- scan in JPG format only and in the smallest size possible
- open the file you scanned and adjust the picture so that it is upright
- save as “Seneca Application-Confirmation number 55-xxx-xxxx (your confirmation number appears on the top of each page of of the
PDF of your online application).
- e-mail your application with the subject “Scanned Application-Confirmation # 55-xxx-xxxx" to email@example.com
Please Note: Only fully completed applications with attached application fee will be processed by Seneca’s International Admissions Department. It is the sole responsibility of the student and/or the authorized Seneca Agent to send a fully completed application.
Please make sure you quote your confirmation number whenever you contact the College.
Submitted Documents Policy
Because of the large volume of applications, Seneca College is unable to store, retrieve or return documents that were submitted.
You may be required to re–submit documents if you decide to re–apply at a future date outside of the academic–year cycle of your original application.
After You Submit Your Application
In order to process and assess your records properly, Seneca requires 4-6 weeks to review your application. If you have not heard from Seneca after one month, please contact our International Admissions Office directly at InternationalAdmissions@senecacollege.ca with your application confirmation number, and they will check your application status.
If you have not heard back from Seneca after one month, please contact our Agency Coordinator directly to follow up with your student's application. Please email the student's confirmation number, your agent number and request to: International.Agency@senecacollege.ca
NOTE: only completed applications will be processed.
IMPORTANT: If your chosen program has a pre-admission test/portfolio or other pre-admission requirements needing Academic Faculty assessment, please allow 6-8 weeks from date of submission for this assessment to take place. If accepted, you will receive our Letter of Acceptance along with our invoice. Your offer is time sensitive and must be confirmed with a payment before the expiry date (located on the top right hand of the Letter of Acceptance). You can confirm your attendance by paying the first semester tuition fee.
In order to study in Canada, you will require a Study Permit.
Please ensure that you have the following when submitting your application to Seneca:
$65 non-refundable application fee (credit card, international money order)
Your academic record (native language and official/certified English translation)
For High School Graduates:
Your complete High School/
Secondary School Transcript (all years of secondary school) and your High School/Secondary School Diploma (Certificate of Completion)
For University/College graduates:
Complete University/College transcripts and a copy of your diploma/degree
Proof of ESL (IELTS / TOEFL) (if required)
Copy of Signed Application Form
Signed Student Information Release Form (if required)