The Centre for Financial Services programs are leading-edge, cost-effective and flexible. We connect you with the best instructors in the field, the facilities and resources of a large college and Seneca’s history of academic rigour.
The Centre’s programs are geared towards individuals seeking specific applied financial services training and/or designations and towards relevant organizations that are looking to train and develop their people. Specifically, our courses focus on providing education for the following financial services sectors:
- Insurance & Wealth Management
- Risk Management & Compliance
- Municipal & Not-for-Profit
Our Professional Development programs are offered on a year-round basis with registration through Seneca’s Faculty of Continuing Education. We can also tailor courses to meet an employer’s specific training needs and conduct them on-site at an employer’s location.
The Centre’s programs are ran at either Seneca’s convenient Newnham or Markham campuses.
Professional Development Programs
Insurance & Wealth Management
- Accident and Sickness
- Applied Leadership Program
- Certifed Health Specialist
- Life License Qualification Program - LLQP (In class)
- Life License Qualification Program - Online
- Mutual Funds Exam Preparation Course
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- RESP - Registered Education Savings Plan Exam Preparation Course - NEW
Municipal & Not-for-Profit
- Compliance Officers Skills Training
- Financial Crime Analysis
- Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting
- Money Service Business
* A minimum enrolment is required to run all CFS programs listed above.