Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering Technology
Seneca’s Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering Technology teaches everything from Aviation to Biological Sciences. At Seneca, we specialize in educating skilled professionals for work in the nation’s fastest-growing technology sectors.
- The Bachelor of Applied Technology – Control Systems Technology program designed in consultation with industry presents students with the opportunity to enter the emerging tele-control distributed system industry.
- The Bachelor of Applied Technology – Integrated Environmental Site Remediation addresses the need for professionals trained in restoring polluted, toxic, and contaminated lands to a useable state – the only academic program of its kind in Canada.
- The Bachelor of Applied Technology – Flight Program provides technically competent, multi-skilled commercial pilots to meet the future requirements of the Canadian and global aerospace industries.
- Our Biotechnology Technologist (Research) program features a co-operative education option, and graduates of this program may be eligible to enter Bachelor of Science programs at the University of Guelph.
- This award-winning Faculty is home to the nationally recognized Centre of Advanced Technology and the Centre for the Built Environment.
- We develop experiential learning opportunities in consultation with industry leaders such as Agilent Technologies, Apotex Ltd., and Hewlett-Packard (Canada).
Co-op Education for the Faculties of Technology
The Co-operative Education department for Seneca's two technology faculties provide students with career advisement. Co-op education opportunities provide students with real work experience while still in school…
- Agilent Technologies Institute
- Centre for Advanced Technologies
- Centre for the Built Environment
- School of Aviation and Flight Technology
- School of Biological Sciences & Applied Chemistry
- School of English and Liberal Studies
- School of Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology
- School of Fire Protection
- York/Seneca Institute for Mathematics, Science, Technology and Education
Biotechnology Grad Wins Premier's Award
Andrew Crow is helping to fight a potentially deadly disease…
Degree Grad Hired by Co-op Employer
Colin Osborne's career started while working as a co-op student with Environment Canada…
Seneca's HALT chamber
Seneca students first in Canada to work with Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) chamber…