- First Day of Class
- Teaching Methods
- including: Philosophy of Teaching and Education, Principles of Teaching and Learning, Experiential Learning, Didactic Learning , Mentoring in the Classroom, Problem-based Learning, Distance Education, Hybrid or Blended Learning, Adult Learning/Andragogy, and more...
- Teaching Strategies
- including: Warm-ups, Lectures, Group Work, Classroom Management, Teaching Large Classes.
- Using Technology in Your Teaching
- including: Principles, MySeneca/Course Management Systems, Videos, Podcasts, Wikis, Blogs,
Clickers, Learning Objects, Virtual Worlds, Webquests.
- Personal and Professional Development of the Educator
- including: Lifelong Learning, Mentoring, Academic Leadership, Values and Ethics in Teaching, Anxiety in Teaching/Dealing with Stress, Seneca Professional Development, External Professional Development
- Advice and Consultation
- including: Counselling, Learning Centres, Disability and Health Centres, Library, REDC, CFSD, Ombudsperson, OPSEU Local 560, EAP.
Bev's Teaching Tips
refresh the page for more tips