The Newnham Campus Master Plan
Thank you to everyone who attended the May 6 design forum for the Newnham Campus. The information, ideas and visions collected at this workshop are being compiled and will be presented in a draft master plan for the Campus on June 27, 9 am. Stay tuned for more details.
- Draft concepts for the Newnham Campus have been produced
- The draft master plan for the Newnham Campus will be presented to the Newnham community on Monday, June 27, 9:30 am in room D2012. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- To view photos from the May 6 Newnham Campus design concept workshop
- The interim report for the masterplanning for Seneca
- A piece of Seneca history revealed: From the College's archives, we have digitized excerpts the 1970 Master Plan for Finch (now Newnham) Campus. Read Seneca's vision for the Campus from more than 40 years ago.
- The master programming component of the master plan will be reviewed by Seneca's senior executive members on May 26
Thank you to everyone who attended the Newnham Campus Master Planning Open Forum. Images from the event.
For images from the Newnham design concept workshop, click here.
Review the Newnham Campus Master Planning Open Forum.
If you were not able to attend, we still need your help to set the future direction for Newnham Campus.
Share your thoughts:
416.491.5050 ext. 77100